Dear ECRA Friends,
To successfully conduct our Care For Real Community Support Drive on Saturday, June 6, we need to fill 6 “ECRA Ambassador” slots.
Here is what we are looking for in a volunteer:
1. Be available from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM and/or from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM on Saturday, June 6.
2. Bring your own face mask and gloves.
3. Come with kind heart and a thankful attitude for those who will be making donations.
4. Meet at the Ismaili Jamatkhana parking lot – 6259 N.Broadway (at Rosemont).
5. Be able to lift 25 pound bags of groceries/supplies from car trunks.
6. Provide your email address for a brief (15-30 minute) Zoom training at 8 PM on Thursday, June 4.
Some of our volunteers will be in the parking lot helping to unload bags from trunks of cars while others will be at tables for those who walk up to the site with donations.This event will successfully take place rain or shine.
Contact Pastor Kathryn if you are interested in participating.